BOOKMARK US!!!

scroll down on the right-hand side and "FOLLOW" us for the optimum experience!

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

American Hustle

SHOTGUN MODE REVIEW
(trying to catch my blog up)


THE PITCH





WORTH
$$$1/2


THE VIEWING

     This film started out soooooooooo incredibly slow.  As the story went along trying to explain the reason each character is what they are, it almost lost me to a pestering nap in the process. Right on time, just before my eyes started to close, the pace and the story started to gain a little speed. Now I'm up.  Plot twist, sub plot twist and insert a certain gangster now POW... I'm all in.
     This was a very good film. A bit overrated from all the Oscar buzz but nice flick.  Based on a true story and the custom design to the wardrobes was all 70's authentic.  On par with Argo's excellent set design and costume design. 

Worth watching.

letter grade:  B


No comments: