BOOKMARK US!!!

scroll down on the right-hand side and "FOLLOW" us for the optimum experience!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Zookeeper







PITCH







" Lead with your pudding cup."




VIEWING

      So when this screenplay ended up on the production company's desk, I'm not sure why they green lit it but I'm sure that it had a lot to do with Kevin James.   This script offers nothing new.  The story has been redone so many times.  The concept of talking animals is a long way from 'ground-breaking'; and there were very few surprises.


     ... but I liked it.



     Maybe, I liked it because it was a return to the Kevin James that I laughed at from King of Queens. That Kevin James that I hadn't seen since he did Hitch


     Maybe it was because the animals were actually funny and all the physical stunt humor that Kevin pulled off actually worked ( wait till you hear whose voices are behind the animals, I was pleasantly surprised at the caliber of actors/actresses that are doing this type of work).



     Perhaps it was a combination of all those things and somehow, this cast of animals and humans just had that certain chemistry to pull this movie off. I dunno, all  I know is I had a good time watching The Zookeeper and wouldn't mind watching it again.  Kids should get a kick out of it for sure.  Well, worth your money , I give it a B.




WORTH
$$$$
   







No comments: