BOOKMARK US!!!

scroll down on the right-hand side and "FOLLOW" us for the optimum experience!

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Mad Max: Fury Road










THE PITCH






WORTH
$$$$



THE VIEWING

"Oh, what a day... what a lovely day!"



   As I mentioned in the previous post I fell asleep in this acid and kerosene melody. Again, me falling asleep is no indication that the movie was boring.  Boring is one thing this film was not! I just tried to do too much that day and... ANYWAYS, I won't give a grade but if I could I would give it an A-.  Why an A-?  Because of the way this action movie was done.  It was different.  Unlike any other action movie I've seen.  Forgive me for sounding too lofty but the only way I can think to describe it is like a ballet of action. 
    I loved everything I was seeing.  I would pay to see the one part I drifted off on but with the Terminator movie and Mission Impossible movie around the next bend, I am not sure if I will get a chance.

   Worth watching!  Worth the money spent at the concession stands too.

 














No comments: