BOOKMARK US!!!

scroll down on the right-hand side and "FOLLOW" us for the optimum experience!

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Project Almanac

WORTH
n/a


THE VIEWING

"To fix the past, would you risk your future?"





   So... I fell asleep.  Not only can I NOT grade this movie but I can't even give a McGuffin for "worth".  One thing I can tell you is that the movie was pretty good before I slipped into my coma. That's important to know because by no means do I want to imply the movie was boring.  It was just one of those nights where we were forced to see the last showing at 10:10 pm and for some bizarre reason my theater does not serve coffee. 
   I saw enough to know "I" liked it and will, as soon as possible, see it again even if that means rental.  Kind of looked like "Chronicle" to me in a lot of ways but with time travel and without the telekinesis.

Mmmmph, sorry about that.
I will wager that it is worth watching though.

letter grade:  n/a














No comments: