BOOKMARK US!!!

scroll down on the right-hand side and "FOLLOW" us for the optimum experience!

Thursday, November 5, 2015

The Gift




THE PITCH




WORTH
$$$$



THE VIEWING

"Life is like a coin, you can spend it on whatever you want to... but you can only spend it once."


Psychological thriller defined to a perfect “T”.  I loved how the film slowly brought me into the lives of all the characters in this story and then scrambled my eggs before sending me home.  I didn’t feel as the film tried too hard to be complex.  There was a natural progression of connecting with the three main characters. I genuinely cared about their origins, well being, purpose in this story, etc.  In the process I thought I knew how each would turn out but I was wrong and that is what made this “psycho thriller” so right!
I really recommend this film, it is definitely worth watching!!

letter grade: A



















No comments: