BOOKMARK US!!!

scroll down on the right-hand side and "FOLLOW" us for the optimum experience!

Friday, May 1, 2015

Avengers: Age of Ultron




WORTH
$$$$$




THE VIEWING

"In a world this vulnerable, we need something more powerful than any of us."


            Avengers: Age of Ultron was really good, I mean extremely good!  It is hard to type a respectable review because I am still absorbing all of it.  One thing's for certain… I need to see it again.  So much was thrown at us in the regard of existing character developing to new character introductions and their respectable build ups and arcs. All the while all this… action going on, It was almost a bit much, not too much though [key word is ‘almost’].

    For the first The Avengers movie to set the bar as high as it did back in 2012, concern and doubt held me captive until the previews ended and the lights dimmed. Once the movie started all of that was cleared, in fact, the good people at Marvel studios has earned the benefit of the doubt.  

   So much happened so fast that I don’t even want to waste anymore of your time.  As I stated earlier not only do I want to view it again I most definitely want to experience it again as well.  
    Worth watching, worth EVERY dollar spent and every dollar to be spent watching it again.



letter grade:  



by now you should know to wait for bonus material at the end of the closing sequence... there is nothing after the credits though :(







































No comments: