BOOKMARK US!!!

scroll down on the right-hand side and "FOLLOW" us for the optimum experience!

Friday, April 3, 2015

Get Hard

WORTH
$



THE VIEWING

"Sad Dog. I think that's a strategy that could work, don't sexually harass me I'm already sad..."




       I thought that I may have unfairly compared Get Hard to other comedies that had a good buzz and delivered. Reality is… I didn’t. This was just a bad movie.  This movie gave me three grins and they were spaced out evenly through the duration of the film.  
   I won’t waste time with a lengthy review.  Honestly it was a waste of great comedic talent.  It felt as if they were making it up as they went along.
   I can take crude humor but the “bathroom” scene took it way too far.  I actually had to look away from the screen. Enough! Let me wrap this up.
   Not Worth Watching.  I can not even recommend renting this.  Such a shame too, so much untapped potential.

letter grade: D+



















No comments: