BOOKMARK US!!!

scroll down on the right-hand side and "FOLLOW" us for the optimum experience!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Grudge Match





SHOTGUN MODE REVIEW
(trying to catch my blog up)

THE PITCH





WORTH
$$


THE VIEWING


                 Grudge Match wasn't too disappointing only because I didn't expect a whole bunch from it.  Grudge Match was exactly what I though it would be, no more and no less.  Having said that I am on the fence about whether or not the film is "Worth Watching".  I honestly feel like it's not.  If you absolutely have to see this movie just watch the trailer again. I jest.  Kevin Hart and Alan Arkin where pretty good but far away from any definitive work.

      The story itself was mediocre.  I felt like I was watching a cut & paste collage filled with B-side Rocky edits and left over jokes from the shared concubines of both Hart and Arkin.  Conflict resolution was moderately suspenseful.  Direction was okay to good.

Not really worth it. Wait for the dvd to drop.



grade: C+

No comments: