BOOKMARK US!!!

scroll down on the right-hand side and "FOLLOW" us for the optimum experience!

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Inside Out









THE PITCH







WORTH
$$$$$


THE VIEWING

"Take her to the moon for me, Joy."


     Inside Out was as innovative as I thought it would be and even more.  The people at Pixar knows how to perfectly pull at those heart strings.  They are experts at nostalgia. They also have a track record to impress so why would I expect anything less??  From UP to Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc, Toy Story just to name a few!!  I don’t think I could have been more impressed.  The ingenuity to come up with such a concept as telling a story through our perceived emotions should win an Oscar in the soon-to-be category: Cinematic Ideas.


   Before the feature even started we are privileged to yet another awesome and heartfelt short film called “LAVA”.  It has a very catchy song “I Lava You” and is sure to intrigue young and old.  I was very impressed with it.




 
 Inside Out was casted beautifully.



   I am not going to spend an inordinate amount of time breaking down everything I loved about this soon-to-be classic.  I will just say don’t be the last one to the party.  I recommend putting it on the top of your “To see” list.


   Very very very much Worth Watching.  One of those films you can’t go wrong with.

letter grade:  A






















No comments: