BOOKMARK US!!!

scroll down on the right-hand side and "FOLLOW" us for the optimum experience!

Monday, July 21, 2014

How To Train Your Dragon 2






THE PITCH







WORTH
$$$$


THE VIEW


"Now you know where I get my dramatic flair."



A very well thought out and imaginative story to compliment the first. Fun, funny and a lot of adventure, just about all the attributes you come to expect from a franchise like this. My level of interest stayed the same throughout the entire movie… relatively high.  The introduction of new characters seemed seamless in the grand scheme of all the new plots and subplots seemingly being developed all at once….Whew!  There was a lot going on.
   If you are given a choice see this one in 3D, do it!  The flight scenes were created strictly for it.  See my tags below for the A-list of voice talents that brought the script to life.  Honestly, I can not think of one negative thing about the movie.
   I wasn’t blown away like I was with the first one but even still I was satisfied. I do hope they make another one. I feel more story is possible but if they want to leave it here, I would understand.
   Worth your dollar.

letter grade:  B+



























No comments: