BOOKMARK US!!!

scroll down on the right-hand side and "FOLLOW" us for the optimum experience!

Monday, July 28, 2014

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes



THE PITCH







WORTH
$$$$$




THE VIEWING




"... you all know what we're up against! And I want you to know, it's not just about power! It's about giving us the hope to rebuild, to reclaim the world we lost!"





    Remembering how Rise of the Planet of the Apes wowed me, I usually expect lesser from a sequel when the first is that good. For some reason this time I was expecting the sequel to if not be better, at least be on par with the first. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes was certainly the latter. While it is debatable if it was better or not, one thing is for doggone sure: They have caught lightning in a bottle.  Meaning if it’s done right they can go 6 movies deep and never lose any momentum.  I would of never thought that the reboot of this franchise could be this interesting.

    If you still have not viewed either one of these films there is no way to win you. Even though that is not my aim, what I do here is  I genuinely give my experience when going to the show.  However if something is really good, I’m going to definitely let you know, especially if I feel like it may get overlooked.  It took a lot for me to see the first one but I am so glad I did.  Fans of the original are happy because of the way this series explains what happened to the world. It’s a win win for everyone young and old.

    ROTPOTA is definitely worth the money.  I didn’t see it in 3D but will certainly like to.  I can not wait for the next one!

  letter grade: A-


























No comments: