BOOKMARK US!!!

scroll down on the right-hand side and "FOLLOW" us for the optimum experience!

Friday, November 9, 2012

Think Like A Man







SHOTGUN MODE REVIEW
(trying to catch up)


THE PITCH
http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/think-like-a-man-poster.jpg

SHOTGUN MODE REVIEW
(trying to catch up)


WORTH

$$$$$






THE VIEWING

    This is yet another movie that surprised me.  I just knew that this film would be over -hyped and nothing more than a huge product-placement element for Steve Harvery's book and I was right!  on the latter...  
   Very funny, very real and a great conversation starter for the ride home or the dinner afterwards.
    Wish I had more time to write on this as well but I will say.... I liked this movie so much that I made my boys come watch it and afterwards, we sat in Buffalo Wild Wings talking till  2am!!... 2!

Needless to say, I bought this too and have watched it more than 3 times.

Definitely worth watching, I give it an enthusiastic A!  




No comments: