BOOKMARK US!!!

scroll down on the right-hand side and "FOLLOW" us for the optimum experience!

Friday, November 9, 2012

The Dictator







SHOTGUN MODE REVIEW
(trying to catch up)



THE PITCH


WORTH
$$$$

THE VIEWING

"What  manner of sorcery is this?"


     What do you consider funny? Is it crude humor complete with gas passing at the dinner table jokes or do you prefer a more clever production?  How about sinister jokes, poke-at-reality jokes, stuff like that?  Comedy is one of the most complicated genres to grade.  I feel like in order to successfully evaluate a comedy so that someone else can gauge it... I will have to give you an idea of what I consider funny; ergo:   http://worthwatchingblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-top-15-best-movies-ever-made-conroy.html

 The Dictator certainly made me laugh, whether it was right or wrong I laughed... I consider that a successful comedy.  Anyone that has an inkling about Sacha's brand of comedy knows that 'extreme' doesn't come close to the definition.  With that in mind, it's safe to say his extremity meter is somewhat moderate in his latest production.

Worth Watching B-

No comments: