BOOKMARK US!!!

scroll down on the right-hand side and "FOLLOW" us for the optimum experience!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The King's Speech



PITCH

-


VIEWING
Wow. What an incredibly moving, touching and true story.  I could just imagine every communications instrucor at just about every University making an adjustment in their course syllabus for the viewing of this film.
I saw the film having not seen the trailer and I must say that, once again, the trailer showed way too much of the film.  I implore all of you to go see it anyhow.
Fantastic performances from EVERYONE on screen.  
Shout-out to Guy Pearce [Fernand Mondego from The Count of Monte Cristo (one of my favorites)] He plays the butt-hole characters so well, maybe more so than James Woods.
Anyways, be prepared for this film and anyone having anything to do with this film snatching up all the Oscars Sunday night... If that happens it will be well deserved.
A 

WORTH
$$$$$ 

No comments: