BOOKMARK US!!!

scroll down on the right-hand side and "FOLLOW" us for the optimum experience!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Megamind Trailer 3 (HD)

The Pitch

-

The View
      I remember having a little debate a while ago: Dreamworks vs. Pixar. Even in this blog when I wrote about my experience viewing Toy Story 3 in which I specifically said that it's Pixar because they just know how to tug at those heart strings. I still feel that way. Megamind has all the action and comedy and twists and predictable but not-so-predictable twists that I would expect from a well made animated feature and a smidgen more. Score one for Dreamworks but they are still light on the comparison scale.
Will Ferrell, Brad Pitt, Tina Fey all shined exceptionally!  I am becoming a bigger Tina Fey fan by each release.  Brad Pitt is becoming Hall of Fame status for his skill, and Will Ferrell continues to be Will Ferrell [that's a good thing]
This movie is definitely Worth Watching, so much so that I'll give it a B- :)

The Worth
$$$

No comments: