BOOKMARK US!!!

scroll down on the right-hand side and "FOLLOW" us for the optimum experience!

Friday, December 31, 2010

The Fighter

The Pitch

-


The View
Mark Wahlberg's acting career was very promising pre- Max Payne and pre- The Happening debacle.  I like what I'm seeing out of him once again. You add him plus a Hall of Famer like Christian Bale and it's very hard to fail at making a pretty good movie.
 By now you should know that this movie is based on a true story.  I love it when movies like that show the actual people that they where depicting either at the end or during the credits.  When they showed the actual Micky Ward and Dicky I was further astonished at how accurately the two actors displayed them.
Movies like this are most times obviously predictable but it's not about the championship fight this time... It's about family and this film did a good job of showing the ups and downs of family decisions and commitments.
The Fighter was a pretty good movie.  I would suggest that you see it after you scratch all your "have-to-sees" off the list.
Worth watching, I give it a B-


The Worth
$$$




No comments: