BOOKMARK US!!!

scroll down on the right-hand side and "FOLLOW" us for the optimum experience!

Friday, July 10, 2015

Ted 2











THE PITCH









WORTH
$


THE VIEWING


"You do understand that I myself am not a child?"



           Seth MacFarlane’s comedy has been hit and miss over the years.  'Hit’s' usually tip the scale with him, that would explain his longevity.  Ted 2, however, was mostly misses and I don’t feel as though that is an opinion.  I was mostly low-browed through the majority of the film.


    I was taught at a very early age that if you can not say something nice, you shouldn’t say anything at all… I’ve had this review on the back burner for a week trying to find something interesting to say.  At last I give up.


    I will admit to some funny parts but OH BOY were they few and far in between.  Beware.


    Not Worth Watching.


There is a bonus scene with Liam Neeson after or through the credits.  I did not see it because we were in a hurry to get out of there!


    letter grade:     D

















No comments: