BOOKMARK US!!!

scroll down on the right-hand side and "FOLLOW" us for the optimum experience!

Friday, November 9, 2012

The Hunger Games

http://votingamerican.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/hunger_games1.jpg
















SHOTGUN MODE REVIEW
(trying to catch up)

THE PITCH







WORTH

$$$




THE VIEWING

Apologies... I fell asleep in the theater and it wasn't due to the movie itself.  I couldn't possibly give you a review on something I didn't watch all the way though but from what I saw it was a pretty good  movie but I am surprised at this date (Nov. 9th) I haven't tried to rent it and finish it.   I guess I wasn't "blown away" like everyone else was.  Just off that... I would like to deem it "Worth watching" so that you can can determine for yourself.  Either way, you will not have wasted your money... possibly just your time. :)

No comments: