BOOKMARK US!!!

scroll down on the right-hand side and "FOLLOW" us for the optimum experience!

Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises


























SHOTGUN MODE REVIEW
(trying to catch up)


THE PITCH
WORTH
$$$$$



THE VIEWING

The greatest travesty about these shotgun reviews is bypassing films, like this one, that I really get up to do this blog for.... I don't have time to review The Dark Knight Rises but what you should understand is even  if your not a comic book aficionado or you haven't watched any Batman movies, you can still go and see this movie and be overwhelmed in every way.

I believe that "The Dark Knight" was one of the best movies ever made.  To me, if you really pay attention to what is being said (watch it with the captions on, I dare you)... You can place it next to Godfather, Casablanca or Citizen Cane.  DKR, while being an incredible and excellent movie isn't exactly on that level but slowing creeping up there as time passes.

   Need I say Worth Watching? There, I said it anyway. A+ 

     
     

No comments: