BOOKMARK US!!!

scroll down on the right-hand side and "FOLLOW" us for the optimum experience!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

One For The Money





THE PITCH






WORTH

$



THE VIEWING




 I'm going to go ahead and classify this as a 'cult' film.   I'm in the theater with a bunch of ladies, old and young and they ALL just ate this film up.  In the end, I'm looking around surprised that I didn't get up and walk out.  Apparently, you have to be a fan of the book to appreciate this movie.   Unfortunately I didn't get this memo before hand.  Fortunately, I am the sacrificial lamb or your conquering hero [if you are a fan of the book] so that you won't be surprised. 

  I think that's all I'm going to say about this one... No need to waste more time off my computer warranty.

grade: D- 
[for those of us who haven't read the book]








No comments: