BOOKMARK US!!!

scroll down on the right-hand side and "FOLLOW" us for the optimum experience!

Friday, June 17, 2011

The Tree of Life







PITCH




VIEWING

Frustrating.


          My intent was just to leave this review at that one word, that one very descriptive adjective provided by my good friend Brandon, but I feel like I owe you more.



         By now you've heard from both sides. You have one side that feels that those people whom didn't like this creme' le' film were too shallow to appreciate it. Then you have my side that feels that if you like this... feature, then your reaching [and will be ultimately miserable in this high octane summer cinema bash that we are having this year at the movies].


Wherever your at, I respect both sides.  This review is written very late in the week and I've had some time to simmer down.  Had this been any earlier, Oh! I would of made a fuss.  All the potential in the world to be one of the greatest films EVER!!! Instead we got, as another friend [Paul Moore] put it " a slideshow of National Geographic" and a cute little story sprinkled in here and there.



Although limited Sean Penn, delivered.


Brad Pitt just continues to get better with each film.



I went in wanting to like this but I didn't.  It gets a D from me and that's being extremely nice.
Oddly enough, it's worth the money.  I know, I know...
I guess I want you to experience it for yourself and come to your own conclusions.

It's not like the film was a poor effort but a poor effort of execution.

WORTH
$$



No comments: