BOOKMARK US!!!

scroll down on the right-hand side and "FOLLOW" us for the optimum experience!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Unknown

PITCH

-



VIEWING
Fell asleep before the grand finale [10-15 minutes before the credits rolled].  Talk about being pissed at myself for losing consciousness and having to try and go back another day and see how it ended. Half-way home I decided that I would just find a torrent online. Shoot, I already paid for it and the movie was not that good.  You've seen this story at least 2-3 times and this version offered nothing new.
 Got on the phone with my friend and he concurred what I thought was going to happen anyway.  He said his girl fell off to sleep and he should of followed.
I can't rate this movie yet in good conscience but be warned!

WORTH
pending

No comments: